LOST iN London is-
68 technicolor pages filled with tips on: Eating, Drinking, Shopping, Partying, Outdoor activities and Wellness.
- Includes 5 interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with London and their favorite spots
- A selection of the best places to visit in two of the city's most charismatic neighborhoods.
- A selection of top picks for the entire city
- An in-depth argument for London's status as culinary capital of the world
- A blast from the London Underground past by photographer Bob Mazzer
- An uproarious piece of fiction by writer Thomas J. Gray
- A shopping guide of recommended books, films & music to get you in the London state of mind.
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm