LOST iN Seoul is-
68 technicolor pages filled with tips on: Eating, Drinking, Shopping, Partying, Outdoor activities and Wellness.
- Includes 5 interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Seoul and their favorite spots
- A selection of the best places to visit in two of the city's most charismatic neighborhoods.
- A selection of top picks for the entire city
- An in-depth story on the culinary heritage of Korea
- A photo showcase on gender roles by Sunmin Less
- An original piece of fiction by award-winning author Heinz Insu Fenkl
- A shopping guide of recommended books, films & music to get you in the Seoul state of mind.
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm